Boys High School Recruiting Tournament
**Do not contact the Lacrosse Evolution offices for the schedule, it will be sent to your coaches for approval then posted after that.**
The 9th Annual Evolution Games is a High School and All Star recruiting tournament taking place in Downingtown, PA. In 2010, we had over 50 high school boys all star teams attend. Teams came from across the country: New Jersey, Maryland, Arizona, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, California, Delaware and Connecticut. Over 30 colleges coaches come out for this weekend to scout some of the best talent in the country.
Local area hotels have given us blocks for the Evolution Games and The National All Star Tournament. This is a busy time of year for this area and in order to get these room blocks you must book through this link: Click here to make discounted Hotel Reservations!
Teams that attending so far in 2011
- Braveheart Lacrosse Club
- Downingtown East
- Performance Black Lacrosse Club
- NorEaster Lacrosse Club
- Quake Lacrosse Club
- Team 302
- NXT 2014
- Team Philadelphia
- Black Bear Lacrosse Club
- DLC Lacrosse Club
- Tri State Lacrosse Club
- 380 Lacrosse Club
- Cost by Coach: $500.00 down payment (refundable after you do not forfeit any games)
- Cost by Players: $150/player
- 5 Games Guaranteed
We would like to thank the organizations that participated in last year’s event. We had over 50 teams that participated and are looking forward to making this year’s event even better.
- Players: Boys Teams
- Team: Min 15, Max 25 players
- 4 Divisions: Varsity A (All Star Teams), Varsity B, JV A, JV B
Coaches: To register your teams
1) Select the button to the right “Coaches Register Here”
2) You will receive an e-mail confirmation with a player code.
3) E-mail that player code to your team, and direct them to our website.
4) Have the players register to the right of this page on the “Player Registration” link.
5) They must enter in the code you gave them to register on your team.
Player registrations are due by June 15th – please be sure your players register on time. Coaches will be able to check the status of their teams registrations with the instructions they receive in that original confirmation e-mail.<
July 16, 2012 -
United Sports Training Center
1426 Marshallton Thorndale Road
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Registration Closed