2011 Pinnacle Offensive Camp|
Boys Summer Camp
Check in will be at 8:30 on Saturday and check out will be at Noon on Tuesday.
John Christmas put Lower Merion on the map becoming the first Pennsylvania player in history to be named a three-time All American, All-State three times as well as three time MVP. Join Christmas as he teaches local lacrosse players how to be better attack players. Learn from the best this summer!
- 3 Time All American Lower Merion
- University of Virginia All American
- Philadelphia Wings Player
- Boston Cannons MLL Player
- Member of Team Maverik
Parents are welcome to come at night during camp to see their son or sons scrimmage.
- Dates: July 30th - August 2nd
- Day Camper: 9:30am-8:00pm(Lunch and Dinner included)
- Overnight Available
- Itinerary will be posted
- Boys Ages 9-17
- Check out is at Noon on Tuesday
What to bring:
- full pads
- snacks for room
- Camp bank available
- Sheets, pillows, and Toiletries
- Rooms are NOT air conditioned bring a fan!
- There is three sessions a day in hot weather, please bring plenty of extra clothing
- Plenty of water and gatorade
For full refund (minus $35 administration fee), Lacrosse Evolution must receive in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 weeks before start date of your tournament or camp of choice.
Any cancellations less than 2 weeks to the start date, will receive a credit to their account (minus an administration fee). This credit will only be honored for medical conditions/injuries and must be accompanied with a medical note from a doctor or Hospital.
If camp is cancelled by Lacrosse Evolution before the start of it, hours will be added on to the remaining days or you will receive a credit toward a future camp.
Lacrosse Evolution: Training Center Refund/Session Cancelation Policy
Refunds for all Lacrosse Evolution training sessions and events are subject to the terms described above in the Tournament/Camp Refund Policy.
July 30, 2011 -
August 03, 2011
Valley Forge Military Academy
1001 Eagle Rd
Wayne, PA, 19087
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Registration Closed